Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Plan B...

Taking the Zoloft and Celexa together at bedtime last night didn't work. I still ended up not sleeping and back up. My son was still up too, so we made a middle of the night run to get NyQuil (and donuts of course). The NyQuil did the trick (at 3:00am!) and I slept for 12 hours. I still feel sleepy, but I did yesterday too and made myself stay awake, hoping that would help at bedtime, which it didn't. Will try the NyQuil again tonight, earlier than 3:00am.

Remember the good ol' days when NyQuil was 25% alcohol? Now it's only 10%. I wonder what ratio one would use to add some vodka to the NyQuil dose....haha.

I would say "screw it" and go back to bed, but I have more paperwork with a time constraint that I need to get sorted through and mailed in to AHCSSS for payment. What the heck...maybe I'll call them tomorrow. I'm really sleepy right now. (5:20pm...been up for three whole hours...)

Had Oreos and milk for ... what meal is at 4:00pm? Hmmmm...a diet of sugar...maybe that's why I'm sleepy.

I find I'm having trouble keeping track of what day it is, and what the date is. And the day goes by so quickly when you sleep 'til 3:00pm...

No comments: