Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oath, Schmoath...

I have been pursuaded, call it peer pressure, call it the excitement of a fellow Leo's birthday, to attend the "dance" with the girls. I think what sealed it was the birthday girl agreeing to wear a tiara and feather boa.

I have put a lot of thought and effort into looking like I have not put a lot of thought and effort into how I look. I changed my shirt once and my jewelery three times. I did rat my hair. (It will be hot, and it will fall if I don't.) I did put lipstick on. But I'm wearing a plain white tee-shirt with no necklaces. Brown MaryJane-style CROCS. (which were chosen because I can stand in them longer than most of my other shoes) I hope I look like I don't care. That's the look I was going for.

I shall be taking notes. I'm sure there will be interesting blog fodder there.

No comments: